Pine River Valley Bank offers several overdraft solutions for our commercial customers to help you Go Further and avoid costly overdraft fees. Talk with your account services representative or Lender to help you find the best solution for your needs.
- Coverage from another PRVB Checking or Savings Account
- Coverage from your Business Line of Credit
- No set-up or transfer fee for the sweep
Go Business and Go Mobile Account Monitoring & Alerts
- Stay connected to your account balances
- Set an alert to warn you when your balance reaches a minimum threshold
- Account to Account transfers available
- 3rd Party data charges may apply
If you overdraw your account and we pay your overdraft, you will be charged our standard Overdraft of $35.00 (or a Returned Item Fee of $35.00 if we return your item) for each item created by check, in-person withdrawals, or other electronic means. Whether or not your overdrafts will be paid is discretionary and we reserve the right not to pay. For example, we typically do not pay overdrafts if your account(s) are not in good standing, or you are not making regular deposits, or you have too many overdrafts.
Please contact a customer service representative for details on how we can help you avoid these fees.